Become a Member of Tall Pines Conservancy
Join Tall Pines Conservancy Today!
- Your membership benefits include:
- A subscription to our twice-yearly newsletter
- Early registration for a variety of events, including our very popular Ride to the Barns
- Opportunities to volunteer in activities that promote proper land stewardship
- A significant role in protecting our community’s precious natural resources — one acre at a time!
Click on the Paypal logo to donate online*:
$15 – Advocate
$50 – Sentry
$75 – Guardian
$250 – Supporter
$500 – Protector
$1000+- Stewardship Society
*You may also contact Tall Pines at 262-369-0500 to process your credit card donation over the phone.
Monthly Giving Option
PayPal has temporarily suspended its monthly giving option. They anticipate this option will be re-activated by early 2017.
You can arrange for a recurring monthly contribution of support by contacting Beth at 262-369-0500.
To donate by mail:
Please make check payable to:
Tall Pines Conservancy
P.O. Box 65, Nashotah, WI 53058
Did you know?
Tall Pines Conservancy also gratefully accepts gifts of stocks or mutual funds. By making a gift of stock you’ve owned for more than one year to TPC, you avoid paying taxes on the gain. In addition, your charitable contribution deduction is equal to the full market value of the stock. See your financial planner for additional information.